ATSPL offer surface solutions to meet the challenges of pulp and paper production. Corrosion resistance coatings on pulp digesters, and wear-control coverings with controlled surface textures for paper machinery such as:
Calendar and embossing rolls, drying cylinder, M G roll components, Yankee Roll…
PULP & PAPER MILL ROLLS COATING, GRINDING AND SUPERPOLISHING
In Situ Grinding & super polishing on Paper Mill Rolls, Yankee Cylinder, MG Cylinder, Dryer.
Description: Machining, Coating, Grinding and super polishing of Paper mill roll component.
Advantages & Application:
- Problem of reduce size of paper mill roll by high wear and abrasion.
- Pre-machining of roll and Max coating thickness apply by TWAS process. Nickel bond coat applying for higher bonding strength and hard SS coating to maintain size of roll.
- Fine grinding and super polishing by diamond wheel grinding and belt polishing.
- Achieving size of roll and super surface finish on roll.
- Providing warranty for coating bonding strength.
- Applicable on site at client workshop.
- ATSPL have been completed >100Nos of paper mill rolls, MG & Dryers coating and grinding in pan India.
Coating for winder and reel drums
- Appropriate roughness for accurate torque difference
- Long-lasting profile due to excellent wear resistance
- Highly improved runnability of winder and reel drums
Coating for dryer cylinders
- High-quality chrome coating by twin wire arc spray coating process
- Prevents surface deposits and corrosion
- Max thick coating layer to be deposited for resize of dryer cylinders
Polish grinding of dryer cylinders
- Removes grooves, bad profiles, excessive runout, diameter differences and surface deposits
- Increases dryer section efficiency and runnability by grinding and super polishing
Surface reconditioning of center rolls and calender rolls
- Easily repair and reclamation of rolls during short shutdowns
- Roll surface (Ra) like new after grinding and super polishing
- Extends the useful life of roll covers
- Ensures uniform end product quality