Description: Boiler tube coating by high velocity twin wire arc spray process in thermal power plant application. We provide this facility in pan India.
- Preservation of water wall thickness.
- Recoating is possible once the coating has become depleted in service.
- Worn tubes with a minimum wall thickness can be coated.
- Anti-adhesive coating properties reduce the build-up of deposits on water walls and simplify their removal.
- Significantly reduced boiler tube cracking or other failures that can cause unplanned downtime.
- Coatings undertaken on CFBC, PF, AFBC & Recovery Boilers.
- Exhaust fans, pump components, coal-fired boilers, super-heaters, economizer water walls, boiler tubes, boiler installations, Screen tube and Coal burner wall of tube.